Wednesday, April 20, 2011

4/20 That's weird!

http://www.mississippilink.com/news/article_ad8c2112-27ca-11e0-a2ab-001cc4c002e0.html

I think this is the most disgusting thing I've ever read. I'm glad I wasn't there to witness this. Well in this article, a man was arrested for having "sex" with a hog. First of all, why is he having sex with animals? Is he that desperate? I mean I see that he has an address for his home or whatever and I'm pretty sure he has internet so you know he could have done something with that. Secondly, this is nasty and dumb. I don't know what he was thinking but he might have been crazy to do this kind of thing. In addition to that, he was arrested for 12 counts of unnatural intercourse. I don't think you should be arrested but at the same time it is "unnatural." At first he was put on bail for $600,000 dollars and then it went down to $60,000. That's a pretty ridiculous price to pay for having sex with hogs. He could've a lot of prostitutes and might have gotten away with it too.

1 comment: