Tuesday, April 19, 2011

4/13 Blogs Blogs Blogs

posted by James Thomas Miller at English 1102-425 & 515 Spring 2011 - 5 days ago
All, For today, pick out a blog or two from one of your classmates and discuss what you think about their writing style, logic, outlook on life, the whole shebang. later, JTM

The first blog I chose was Nicole's "All about Nicole" blog. I thought that her title were catchy and it made me want to read what's going on. As far as her writing style, she almost always start out with "So I." It does sound boring after a few blogs but at the same time its funny. It makes her blog sound more dramatic than it is.

The second blog I chose is Vu's blog. Vu seems to write on personal experience and then relating it back to the topic. That's what makes it interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment