Tuesday, April 19, 2011

4/18 Georgia on my Mind

posted by James Thomas Miller at English 1102-425 & 515 Spring 2011 - 22 hours ago
All, Who's your favorite musician/musical artist from Georgia who was famous *before you were born*? Why?

To be honest, I don't really listen to anyone before I was born. The reason is because my family moved over to America in 1990 and they're not fluent in english and therefore I wasn't exposed to music in the past. As I grew up, I listened to mainstream radio station music and thats what I like. As far as a famous Georgia born before me, Ray Charles is the only person I can think of. I remember the popular song "Georgia on my Mind" played in school and at plays and that is really the only time I heard Ray Charles. I know this is sad but its is the reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment