Saturday, April 2, 2011

3/28 First Year in College!

MONDAY, MARCH 28, 2011


Blog 3/28

All,

Write about anything you wish today. If you are in ENGL1102-425 (1:30-2:45PM), please check your student email.

My first year in college has been good. I've experienced many new things and some things I prefer not to say. As many of you guys already know, college is all about time management. You have all the time in the world and you just have to somehow squeeze in your college life. Yep, theres parties and parties that happens virtually every night especially when you're in Atlanta, but you have to be responsible and use your time wisely. I think college is almost just like high school work wise. The only difference is you don't have anyone to force you to do stuff. It's up to you really so its kind of harder for most students to force themselves to work hard. I try my best because I actually pay for part of my education.

No comments:

Post a Comment