Monday, February 7, 2011

Guilty Pleasure

My guilty music pleasure would be listening to taylor swift. First and foremost, she's country and then she sings about love songs so right off the back its for girls. She's innocent looking but then at the same time she's "fearless." I listen to her every now and then but one of my favorite song from her was love story. I like her style and her simplistic tune and voice. There is nothing wrong with a guy listening to Taylor Swift. I think chicks dig that alot.

My other guilty pleasure song was Baby by Justin Beiber. I can't explain to you how much I hate that kid, but that freaking song was catchy. It's the type of song that will constantly run through your head for days after you listen to it on the radio once. It is also the number one most viewed video on youtube of all time. It has almost half a billion views! I'm pretty sure its not just me that find the song catchy and also want to smack that kid in the face. After all, he's a kid going through puberty.

No comments:

Post a Comment