Wednesday, March 9, 2011

3/7 Can't tell me nothin!

The first video was satirizing how egoistic celebrities can be. Even though Tila Tequila is barely known, she bragged about how she starred in movies and reality shows to Jennifer Aniston, who is a much bigger celebrity. On the otherhand, Zach was somewhat inconsiderate when Jennifer came out for the interview. He kept talking to Tila, which her 15 minutes of fame is up.


The video Can't tell me nothin parody is just made for fun. I think Zach, as a comedian, is just trying to make people watching his videos laugh. That's what comedians do. I try not to over think some videos because I'm pretty sure you can say anything negative to any videos out there. It's pretty my your imagination. Is it a homage? Well, maybe the video is acknowledging Kanye's greatness and weirdness at the same time. Kanye is one weird fellow, I might say. He's just different from everyone else. Maybe Zach was trying to capture that moment by riding on a tractor rapping to the song, standing in the middle of a corn field, and having girls dance in the middle of a field. Or maybe even he's trying to say how Kanye West music is spreading into the countryside. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment