Friday, January 14, 2011

Hello, my name is Andy Nguyen and I'm from Atlanta, Georgia. I'm the first in my family to be born here in America. I'm also the first to go to college in my family and I am majoring in Accounting. Yes I know and heard that accounting can be hard but if you try, you will succeed. As for music and movies, I listen to mainstream music which is what plays on the radio most of the time and my favorite movie of all time is Avatar!

After reading the Chick fil a article, I thought that their support on anti-gay rights were wrong. Chick fil a is a multi-million dollar corporation that rely on millions of consumer to make their money and in those millions are gays. It is not a smart business decision for them to support an anti-gay movement if they want to continue to make the amount of money that they make today. If the gays want to start a boycott, I'm pretty sure they will be able to pull down revenues of chick fil a.

I believe the source (article) is biased since it is from a gay rights website. Sure most of it is valid but since its from a gay rights website, I believe that some parts of it is biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment